Sunday 21 February 2010

Sketching in Market Estate



One week without posting already... How come if I've been in front of the computer beyond considered is healthy? Well, I've been busy trying to get along with Flash for this test for a game company.

Now I'm back on working on my treasure hunt for Market Estate Project. I've now completed the first stage of sketching and coating the walls prior to start painting. Here two photos showing the process! The second belongs to what I call the needle room, a dark storage room where a wasted character used to live, there are cans of beer, lids of dog food, fliers 'bout getting the house of your dreams and junkie needles (hence the name). Ah, lovely place to work! (Will be cleaned up for the event)

1 comment:

  1. ///No wonder they insisted on people pre-viewing the space before venturing with proposals!
    Brave Aug!!

    ReplyDelete